this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Staying back late

Today went to school with quite a sleepy mind as I woke up to watch the soccer match... Then had no assembly as the ground was rather wet... Then later P.E can play our own games for those who had passed their NAPFA... I got a GOLD again!!! WOOHOO!!! :D But that time when I measure my height, it was 166cm, which initially I was 167cm... Haiz... Don't know what to do with it la... Then later went to play soccer at the back lor... Fell down once due to the slippery floor and the poor sole of my shoe... Had a minor cut on my knee after that... Then later went back to class for POA... Time flies there, as we were asked to do a question... Then recess! After recess is Maths... We can do our own revision as Mr Liew does not wanna teach anymore, but just give us papers to do... So I finished up my A.Maths paper and continued to do a new set of E.Maths paper... Assembly talk in the hall was about the business course offered by Ngee Ann Poly... Then went back to class to continue my Maths homework... Then went for lunch break...

After lunch, went for to class for a long ASPIRE... Finished my Maths and I had nothing to do, although there is a Geography assignment... -_- Then listened to Damien's IPod and took a nap... Later at about 5.30pm, went down to play soccer... But the usual guys not playing... So me, Damien, Edward, Chaqif and Dominic went to kick around lor... Soon, Dominic left because his shoe is dirty? Hahax! Like always, the male guard come and chase us home again... WTH?! Then when going out, saw Ms Kang and she was bringing a tub of bee hoon as today is her birthday... Hahax! So she asked us if we wanna eat, then we just say yes lor... :P Then when she come back with the plates, we sang her a birthday song... Hahax! Then we ate and chatted... Later went to staff room with Ms Kang as she want to settle something... Then ate another chocolate... Hahax! Then later we went home...