this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

'O' Level MT

Today went to school with a nervous and scared heart... Hahax! So reached school, and Ms Kang gave us our last briefing for the exam in a classroom before going into the exam hall... So went into the exam hall and took the paper... Paper 1 was quite easy, so hopefully can pull up my Paper 2 marks bah... Then later got Paper 2, not very easy, don't really understand the passages, especially the comprehension open-ended de... Haiz... Hope I can get at least a B4 bah... =/

After that went home to have lunch, and off to Damien's house since he is not satisfied with the loss on Saturday... Hahax! So reached there and we started playing, including Edward... Later, found out that the right side of my earpiece of my handphone was spoilt... Haiz... Hope I can change a new phone bah... :D So we warmed up first and we played knockout again... Hahax! In the end, the 2 finalists were me and Damien... So yeah, I was supposed to win, but thanks to an own goal by me, and he won... Damit! ARGH!!! :@ So later went home with Edward...