this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

No limits

Ahh~~ Just finished revising POA and Geography... However, I focus more on POA since I used about 3-4hrs revising it? Hahax! Then I just look through my Geography textbook only...

Today went to school and went up to class to enjoy aircon and went down for assembly... This morning's assembly was very short due to our exams... Haiz... We were hoping Mr Chia would talk for the sake of delaying our exam time... Hahax! Then later went up to hall, and I am gonna sit under the direction of the aircon until next Tuesday... Hope it will not be cold...

So had our Social Studies paper first... The paper was doable la, not very difficult, and I was lucky that I focused only on one chapter, and that chapter actually came out... Hahax! But still, forgot some of the points... Hope can pass bah... The aircon is more like a fan lor, the power so high... Hahax! Then getting abit cold after the Social Studies paper... Then went for break and came back for Enlgish Paper 1... I wrote quite alot for letter writing for the first time... Hahax! Then after exam, I realised that today I wrote about more than 700 words? Hahax! Insane eh? Then later went to JP to buy correction fluid as it was used up after I used it for once for my Social Studies paper... -_- Then later went home...

Hmmm... Recently kinda addicted to the song 卓文萱 Feat. 曹格 - 梁山伯与茱丽叶... Hahax! Don't know why...