this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Met my parents

Today was out the whole day, not enjoying but studying in school... Humanities remedial was rather normal, and I was feeling bored and tired... Then after that, went to Damien house for a game of PES, had lunch, and went back to school for POA and Maths... POA was relaxed, and I felt sleepy too... Maths was what made me alive again... Hahax! So did some questions and went to canteen to slack and went to have dinner at the coffee shop nearby... After eating, went back to school and wait for my mother to come for the meet-the-parents session in school... So waited for her and she came and went straight up to the hall... So later went up to find her and sat until the talk began...

Mr Chia was the first to talk, but that was not in the event schedule... :P So after his talk, it was a talk by the Singapore Poly staff... So the talks ended at around 8pm, and off the the actual thing... Lucky at first I raced up to the hall to get the queue number, and got a "3"... Hence, I do not have to wait for long to meet Mrs Lim... So I failed my English and Combined Humanities... The rest were pretty ok, but my A1s were not high ones, but low ones... :(

On the way home, my mother started nagging about me failing English all the way until I finish starting up my computer... Well, that's a fact, and I am not exaggerating... -.-