this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Labour Day (It's A Holiday)

Today I was out the whole day... :D Time to release stress before the exams... Hahax!

This morning went to Westmall to have dim sum as breakfast to celebrate my uncle's birthday... Hahax! So ate quite full... After that, my the other uncle sent me home to get my wallet and sent me to JP to meet up with Alex, Joel, Ze Yi, Cheng Hao and Wee Teck to celebrate Ze Yi's birthday... Hahax! Then later went up to Fish & Co to have our lunch... However, I never finish my food cause I quite full le... =/ Then there is this feedback thingy, and we saboh-ed Alex to do it... Hahax! After lunch actually wanted to watch Spiderman 3, but due to the overwhelming response, we never watch... Then went to ARENA to play pool...

So reached there and all the pool tables were used... Then we had to register first, then the counter will call us when there is a vacant table... So we played in the arcade then went in after about 30mins... So started playing and I won quite alot... Hahax! The cue ball kinda different from those you find in normal pool tables... So missed quite alot of shots initially... Hahax! So we played all the way till 8pm, then went for dinner at Burger King...

After dinner damn funny la... We want to cross to the pavement by jumping over a small drain, then Cheng Hao damn funny lor, don't dare to jump... Hahax! Then saw some banglahs at the bus stop... Then keep making fun of them... HAHAX!!! Then we alighted the bus, we went up to the top level and there is only one indian/banglah there... Then we kept talking about him lor... Hahax! Then later we started doing lame stuffs on the bus... Then we keep prank calling those on the streets la... DAMN FUNNY LA!!!! HAHAX!!!! Then later reached JP and walked around the pasar malam then went home...

today was a good holiday for me la... MYE starting le... Haiz...