this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Intensive Chinese

Today went to school and no assembly... So first lesson was Chinese all the way until 12pm... Did some exercises and it was already 12pm... Quite bored during Chinese la... Then later 12pm Mr Liew came in to continue his lessons... Actually we can leave after the Chinese de, but Mr Liew wants to use the time to do Maths for the rest of the weeks... -.- Then after school went back first before going to Damien's house as he want me to bring his A.Maths textbook tomorrow to school since he have competition tomorrow... -.-

So reached Clementi and bought food to eat at his house and we played PS2... Played PES6 and I won both, and the best being I thrashed him 7-1... Hahax! Then later go use computer, and transferred C&C to him... After previewing some movies, we went back to play PS2 again... We played Naruto first... Quite a good result for me at the beginning, and he actually caught up with me... Then later I closed down the score with 7-7... Then later he said that I will not defeat his charater, but oh well, I defeated him and he gave me a whack in my chest... LOL!!! Then I won him Naruto!!! Woohoo!! :D Then later play PES6 again... Then he won me only twice by luck... :P Hahax! Then I won him the rest... Then later went home...

Haiz... Gonna tahan the intensive Chinese... =/