this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

In my nerves

Today's exam was pretty stressed when you look at it... So we had our Chemistry paper first... A little bit difficult for me la, but still can do... Most likely can get A1 bah... Then later had a break, then went up to hall for A.Maths paper... The first few questions are quite easy la... Then as I go to the next question, the difficulty increase a bit la... But still, some I don't know how to do... Think also can get A1 bah... Hahax!

Then later go to the street soccer court to play soccer... So I guess my team was unbeaten throughout? Hahax! Thanks to me bah... :D Lol! Then later from 3-0 down, we chased up to 5-4 and we won... :D Then my whole shirt was wet lor, my pants also... So I went home first and took a bus... Lucky the bus just nice come le... Hahax! Now my toes hurt... Think is due to the heat bah... =/

Haiz... Now quite pissed off la... My internet connection just SUCKS!!! And it really SUCKS!!! So damn frustrated about it... -_-