this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Gone case?

Haiz... Quite bored, due to the upcoming exams? =/ Today wanna revise my Social Studies de, but somehow can't get anything in as always... Haiz... All I can do is just stare at the notes given... Some more this paper got more topics lor... So I decided to focus on 1 topic only... Guess it will be a gone case for my humanities? Haiz... I know that I can do well for my Maths and Science papers but I still don't quite know if I can do the same for my POA... Haizzzzzz... POA is my only hope to get my L1R4 to enter Poly... My Chinese also cannot make it de... :( So what I've got is my English, E.Maths, A.Maths, Sci(Phy/Chem), and POA... Damn sianz la...

Haiz... Another week is gone again just like that, and we had entered May... Our 'O' Level Chinese paper is on the 28/5... It's like only 1 week after the Mid-Year ends... How I wish the exam period can just past just like this... =/