this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Demoralised

Today went to school and had a long morning assembly... Then my stomach is hurting midway of the assembly... So had to tolerate it... Then later went back to class for English... Went through the letter format for tomorrow's paper... Then had Geography, and Mdm Ow went through map reading... Then recess... After recess is Chinese... We got back our papers... Haiz... Don't wanna talk about it, it just pissed me off... -_- During maths, looked through my Social Studies notes, but still can't get anything in... Then Chemistry went through some MCQs then school end le...

Went for lunch and di siao-ed Hui Min and Debra while queuing up... Hahax! Then after lunch, went back to class to revise my Social Studies... To my surprise, I only found 2 people left in the class, while the rest went home le... Hahax! Then sat down there trying to drill the facts in lor... Sianz... Then later had some drama in my class... Hahax! Damn funny... Then later go kick around and Ze Yi was quite ashamed as one of the D&T teacher wen tto question him about some football facts?! Hahax! Then later went home... So sianz... :(