this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Brain freeze

Today had Geography and POA paper... Geography was just crap for me as I forgot quite a lot of things... -_- Then the aircon quite cold today... Hahax! Then later went for break then come up again... Then continue with POA paper 1... The first few questions I tikam de... Hahax! Cause I also don't know how to do... Lol! Then later had a 5mins break before Papaer 2... After break, started paper 2... Then my brain was like to stressed up la... Hahax! Don't know why, but the questions I am able to do la... :D Then towards the end of the paper, I am freezing internally... Wanna know how cold it is?! The air condenses onto my water bottle and it was wet... :D Hahax! Then later went out of the hall, and enjoyed the warmth outside... :P Then later walked home...

Tomorrow don't have important papers, just a English paper 2... So quite relaxed la... So today can let me rest... :D Hmmm... Heard that Chemistry quite difficult from Ms Lim... =/ Haiz... See how it goes lor...