this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

All the way

Today Damien called me out for lunch, so I went with him lor... So met him at JEC and ate KFC... After eating, went to his house... First thing we did was to warm up our hands... ;) So played one match and I won... :D Then we continued playing and it was getting more and more exciting... Hahax! So after a few matches, we rested and used computer and back to playing again...

Hmmm... Today my hands ain't working very well and lost to him quite a few matches... Moreover, his winning goals are all easy rebounds de lor!!! -_-''' Then we decided to play a knockout competition... So we each selected 8 teams and he defeated most of mine, by easy rebounds... Hahax! Then finally I won him by defeating his Arsenal 1-0 in extra time... :D So yeah, that made me the champion of the "competition"... Muahahahahaha!!! :D Then later went home...

Chinese in 2 days!!! Tomorrow need to look through the stuffs again... -.-