this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Rain, rain, go away

Yesterday was Good Friday, so there is no school... It was quite boring, so finished my Maths homework, except for some... Then watch TV, surf net... So sian... Then slept at around 12am++... Today woke up at around 8am... Check my download and there is still a long way to go... The whole morning was plain boredom! My internet connection was slow, due to my downloads... So I can only watch TV... -_- Then eat lunch, blah blah blah... Then played dai di alone... Now starring at my screen, waiting for time to pass by... Tonight there's soccer to watch, so not so bad at night... Hahax!

Now still left with POA and Social Studies homework... Sianz la... Maybe gonna buy new laptop le, cause my this laptop totally sucks... It kept giving me lots of problems recently, and it is only 256MB RAM which I couldn't really do much things cause not fast enough... Only 2 USB ports which is not enough... The features are not so useful le... Actually wanted to target the VAIO SZ de, but then is very expensive sia - S$3999... Somemore only 2 USB ports, which is the same as my current laptop? Then went to see the VAIO FE, had 3 USB ports, costs around S$2499... Haiz... Dunno la... =/