this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Pooling

Today morning went to POA remedial, then brought Damien along to my house while I change my clothe to go out with him for lunch at JP... When we went into JP, we saw a big crowd, and it was because one of the MediaCorp show is being filmed there... So Damien go use my phone go take pictures of the artistes... Hahax! Then later went to KFC eat... After eating, we took MRT... I alighted at Jurong East while he went on to Yew Tee for his dance event...

Why am I in Jurong East instead of staying at home? Well, today gonna go play pool with Debra, Dominic, Jin Tian and Alex... Hui Min initially got come, but too bad her parents just won't let her go... =/ So reached JE quite early, so go walk around in JEC then went back to popular to check out some stuffs lor... Later go toilet and came out to wait for them at the pillar lor... Then later someone tapped on my back and it was Debra... She told me that Dominic told her I had reached JE, and she went to walk 3 rounds around the control station to find me... Hahax! Since I was alone, so I will increase my volume of my headset and I couldn't hear anything in the surroundings... Then Debra said she shouted "cazua" a few times and I just ignored her... Worse is that everybody is looking at her... HAHAHAHAX!!!! Damn funny... Then later Dominic came and we waited for Jin Tian... So we sat down on the stairs and saw 1 small little boy, poling at the latest MAXIM magazine's model's breasts?! OMG la!!! Hahax! We were laughing away lor, then I was thinking, "how horny can that boy be?!"... Hahax! Then meanwhile, because Debra is the only girl among 4 boys, she wanted us to call somemore girls to accompany her... But still, no girl is free... LOL!!! Then after Jin Tian came, we walked to Chevron...

The first thing we are finding there is an air-conditioned area... Hahax! So we headed to the pool table first, but it was in use by other people... So we went down to the arcade to play first... I and Debra went to play Daytona and lost to her twice... 1st time is because I accidentally went into the pit, and the 2nd time is maybe because I crashed into her, and my car went haywire as it could not accelerate... -_-''' Then after finishing, went up again and it was vacant... WOOHOO!!! So we started playing first lor... Then when the cue ball go into the hole, the ball got stucked int the racks TWICE, and I think they counter guy also feels pissed off... Hahax! So those who never play will standby at a hole to refrain the cue ball form dropping in... Hahax! Damn funny la... My hands are losing touch la, keep missing shots... Hahax! The worst is I mis-cued the ball quite a number of times... Debra also... :D Then we play until Alex came... Once he came, I started shooting the cue ball into the holes... Hahax! Then we continued to play lor... Later, I reminded Debra not to stand up while she was squatting as I was about to shoot... But she just stood up, and the cue stick just hit her head... Hahax! LOL!!! Then play until 6.30pm and left... Dominic forgot to claim his EZ-Link card before he left hurriedly... Hahax!

So the 4 of us, me, Alex, Debra and Jin Tian went out of Chevrons and was thinking where we should go next... Debra's meepok is waiting for her at home and I was joking about it... Hahax! Actually wanted to go IMM, but since Debra wants to go home, so we walked to JE MRT station lor... Then later Debra say wanna eat cheese fries at KFC, so we walked to JEC lor... While walking, knew some interesting stuffs about Debra... Hahax! But KFC so many people, so we go up to Kopitiam instead... LAter Debra got a call from her maid again, so she left the 3 of us there... Hahax! Pangseh sia... Hahax! JKJK!!! Then later Jin Tian left, so me and Alex went to a hawker centre to eat lor, and that closes the day for me... :)

So took the bus 98 home, and listening to songs on my handphone and thinking of stuffs... Hahax! :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
What do you think the girl is doing standing at the basin?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Picture taken by Damien of the artistes