this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Physical punishment

Today morning's lessons were quite fun... For English, we got into groups of 4 and had to create a game which uses English and the newspaper... Our group's game is rather explicit for the demo? Hahax! Then later Geography watch a video on global warming, more like a documentary... Quite interesting though... Then recess lo!!! After recess is Chinese, Maths and Chemistry... Chinese just slacked there and Maths got back our test paper... Chemistry also very relaxed, just revised for Mid-Year... Then school ends... So from 3pm till 4pm had nothing to do, so went to mix around with Andy and the new president, Jin Zheng... He joker one la, not as serious as I thought... Hahax!

So ASPIRE in canteen cause our class is used for teacher's meeting... Finished my Maths homework and I went up to 4E2 to check it out... So went there to play dai di... Hahax! The loser need to do pumping with respect to the number of cards left... So once I play my first game, I had to do 24 pumpings sia... Firstly, I had 12 cards left, and I still have a "2" with me, so need to double... Hahax! Suay sia... Then second game I win, and I lost the third and fourth... Haiz... Just not my luck... Hahax! Then went down to sign out and all of us were finding a soccer ball to play with... But my class is locked and I can't find the key... Then later they found a volley ball on the roof top of the pavement... Hahax! So we played a while and we started playing penalty shootout again... So I was the first one to score against Ze Yi... Hahax! Then he had to do 1 pumping for conceding and we had to do 2 for not scoring... Then later last round, we increased the bet... Keeper do 16 pumping, we do 8 pumping... Hahax! Then I scored against him again... This was the best one I scored sia... Hahax! So he was quite humiliated la... HAHAHAHAHHAAX!!! Then later went home in the small rain...

Haiz... These few days my internet connection was very sucky... Everytime disconnected form MSN, slow connection to the internet, and I need to take minutes to access my gmail... Damit! Now feel like playing dai di sia... Anyone?