this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

One is not enough

This morning woke up at 2.40am to watch the 2nd leg of the Manchester United vs Roma match in the UCL... Man U lead by 3-0 in 19minutes, and I thought of wanting to go back to sleep cause they surely win de mah, but since I woke up, must well watch the whole match lor... Hahax! So the match ended in a shocking 7-1... Hahax! It was totally unbelievable... =/ Then went back to sleep at 4.40am until 6.20am... Then off to school...

Chinese need to do paper again... Sianz... I got 2 paper haven't do sia... :( Then English do summary... I was kinda sleepy by this point of time, but still must hang on... Then recess! Next is Social Studies... I nearly dozed off... Hahax! Maths was different today... We had our test first, which I don't think I will do well, then go computer lab to use the ace-learning portal... We went to lab 4, and the computer there were like spoilt?! Then I can't use my own computer, then share with Damien... Did some questions then went off back to class to continue our remedial... Kinda slacked there cause I do the questions quite fast... :D After Maths, went for peer tutoring for POA... Today, we had to tutor the chapter which I hated most... But after reading through, it was not so difficult after all... :) Hahax! It all ended at about 5.20pm, then went down to canteen to ASPIRE... Instead, went to buy food to eat... Lol!

It was 5.30pm and we were legally permitted to play soccer... My team started first, and I took the shot from the starting point... I blasted the ball, and it just flew past the keeper into the bottom right corner(from my view), with Ze Yi showing his "assets" to distract me... HAHAX!!!But later, Mr Foo came and told Alex that we had been playing for the past 30mins?! OMG! We were like just came and just started the match?! Haiz... Wrongly accused... =/ Then we just continued playing lor... Then the match was quite tensed as the score was equalised after a goal was scored... Finally, my team won 5-4 and I scored all 5 goals!!! WOOHOO!!! :D Then later went home...

Tomorrow got health check-up, wonder how it goes...