this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

NAPFA

Today woke up and went to school with an itchy nose... =/ So went into the classroom first and found out that our tables are being messed with again, so I had to go and find my books... Then no assembly then stayed in class... Meanwhile waiting for Ms Lim to come up, I go sleep first... :D Then later she spoke to us about 2 things... First, she talked about those who play soccer in the class, and eventually the ball got confiscated 2 days ago... She also said that if the people asked them to keep the ball on the spot, they would... But she was wrong, and they just won't realise their mistake... This morning I walked into the class and saw them playing again... So what if they are cautioned so many times? It is just a waste of time...

Then later PE no need to run 2.4km cause I passed last week... So went to the back court to kick around lor... Don't really feel like running as I can feel that I am gonna have flu, so went to be keeper... :( After PE was POA, and I was shivering throughout the last period until recess... Hahax! After recess was Maths, then soon will be assembly... Assembly is on the Student Council Investiture... Some very amusing things happened la... Damn funny although it was an important occasion... Hahax! Then later need to meet Miss Irene Lee for the interview thigny for selected people... I, Calvin and Hong Yong are representing SportsLeaders for our own class... Then later Mr Gomez came to talk to us... He is a joker la, made everybody laugh... Hahax!

After the briefing went to change into my PE attire for NAPFA without having my lunch... Later went up to hall to gather and off to our respective stations... So cleared the stations with ease and some lucky results... Hahax! My results are: 2.4km - 11:58mins; Standing Boardjump - 238cm, Sit & Reach - 48cm; Chin-up - 5; Shuttle Run - 10.01s; Sit-up - 46... If you check the table, almost all my results are just nice for me to get a gold award... Hahax! I finally can do 5 chin-ups... :D If I am not worng, this year I get Gold again... WOOHOO!!!

After NAPFA, heard that some of my classmates' money was stolen as they left their wallets in the class with the aircon repair man inside... =/ Then had some misunderstandings regarding whether to return for ASPIRE till 5.30pm or not... Lucky in the end don't have, so went to play soccer lor... By now, my nose is getting bad... =/