this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Kindness repays kindness

Today's lessons are very slacked... Chinese did an assignment can le, then English do an assignment also can le... So funny in English lesson with Dominic, Damien and Haziq... Hahax! Then recess liao... Then it was Social Studies... Another new chapter... Haiz... Then 6 periods of maths again, inclusive of remedial... Started on a new chapter - Vector... Then remedial went to another class to go through the A.Maths TYS... Then it was POA le...

I was the tutor and my tutees are Jun Jie and Wan Ting... But, Attiqah never come, so Wei Xiang joined in... Hahax! So today is about "Double Entry"... So quite slacked for me... :D But the rest of the chapter, don't think can so slacked le... Hahax! Then had fun la... Then later had to help Mr Foo and Mr Liew to wrap the hampers for the Sports Day winners... So I, Augustine, Taufik and some more people waited for Mr Foo and Mr Liew to come back with the goodies... Meanwhile, we go to staff room to chat with Ms Lim... Hahax! Then later went out and waited for the teachers again... Sianz... Then they later finally came back... So brought all the goodies to staff lounge, then we thought of ways on how to wrap those things up... Hahax! Quite funny la, the way we shape the hamper, but finally had a decent shape... LOL!!! Then got 1 extra packet of sweets, then we opened and eat lor... Hahax! Then I ate 3 continuously... Hahax! So wrapped and wrapped and wrapped, then had an extra packet of crackers, so we opened again and share... HAHAX!!! Then I took 2, since there is extra, and also the leftover sweets... Mr Foo give de... LOL!!! Then later went home with Chi Kai and we chatted along the way...

Hmmm... Those goodies will be in my stomach as I watch the match between Man U and Roma... Hahax! If got leftover sweets, then I bring tomorrow lor... Hahax! :D