this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Insanity laughter

Today morning woke up at 2am to watch the match between Man U and AC Milan... Then slept again at 4.40am... Then had some difficulty in waking up... Hahax! Then went to school... I was very sleepy in school... Then slep in Chinese class cause we had nothing to do... Then Englsih did some games then recess! Later after recess Calvin came and ask me help him to distribute the information sheet to those who are involved in the interview... So later went to 4N1 to give, then went to technical block to give to 5N1... Then saw 2E2 having art lesson... Hahax! They so quiet, unlike last time my class... :P Then 5N1 looks like no one in there, so went back to class to continue lessons... Later Maths did a past year Mid-Year Exam Paper 1... Quite a few I dunno how to do though... =/

Then after school went for the interview briefing... Then had lunch and went to kick around before going for POA... So later went up for POA and only Jun Jie came but no Wan Ting... So I just went through the answers with Jun Jie lor... He easy to teach la, don't really have difficulty in that... Then actually wanna play soccer after POA, but it started raining... Haiz... So later went to canteen cause Damien wanna eat ice-cream... Soon, Ze Yi, Alex, Joel, Zhi Kai, Wee Keong came to join me, Damien and Edward... So we started chatting and made fun about Alex's you-know-what... Hahax!!! DAMN FUNNY LA!!! I laugh until my sotmach muscle numb sia... Hahax!!! LOL!!! It is that funny, and it lasted for about 20-30mins? Hahax! Then later went home...