this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I'm innocent

Today's lessons were pretty fine... During Social Studies damn funny... Damien had a stomachache... Usually when the wife is giving birth, she will do anything to the husband to "get rid" of the pain right? But Damien instead, keep grabbing me... Hahax! POA test was postponed to this Thursday instead... Then got back my Physics test, didn't did well... =/ Then Chemistry go to lab... One of my experiment failed... LOL! Then Damien again, after finishing an experiment, don't know the actual way of heating a test-tube, and he went to purposely put the test-tube right in the fire, and I saw a line appearing, which is also a crack... Hahax! Lucky I told him to take it out, or else I guess my face will be gone... Hahax! Then after that went back for Maths... Then went for lunch break before going for English remedial...

During remedial, me, Haziq, Dominic and Cheryl sat together to talk crap instead of doing work... Hahax! But in actual fact, we are waiting for sample answers to be handed up to me... :D Shhhh!!! Like always, the students will listen to their MP3 and blah... Then suddenly, Mr Govin came in to look for people... Then I told Dominic that Mr Govin come liao, then he quickly take off his ear piece... Hahax! At first, he thought I was joking with him... LOL!!! Then the whole class were like kena shocked... Hahax! Then when he left, we continued to relax lor... Cheryl keeps getting being bullied by we 3 guys... Hahax!

After remedial was ASPIRE again... Haiz... Then slacked alot since I had no homework to do... Then ate chocolates brought by Andy... Hahax! After ASPIRE, went to play soccer lor, then went home...