this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Homeworking

Okay, it is quite abnormal for me to do homework during Saturdays as I usually did them on Sundays. Well, later my relatives from KL is coming over to my house for the next few days, so I finish my homework so that I will be free... :) Also, I went to the criterion online to finish up my essay which I did halfway during Friday in school as I had to go for interview... So finished them only just now from 11am... Guess what, I forgot to bring home my A.Maths TYS home to do, so had to finish it during ASPIRE on Monday... Haiz... Also did some filing of my stuffs to lessen the weight of my folder... It is not even 1 term, yet my folder is so packed and heavy... I don't even have space to put my papers... Hahax! So no choice, have to pack them lor...

My internet connection is getting a little worse? It's very inconsistent... It's like every 15mins, my MSN will be disconnected? I can't successfully submit my essay earlier on as my connection is very weak, and I had to continue again and again from where I had stopped... Quite pissed off with that and I can't really continue what I wanna download... Surfing the net can also take up to minutes just to load ONE page... Pathetic eh? Don't know what's wrong with that... =/

This morning was feeling a tingly ache at my left leg's hamstring... Don't know why, it seems like it was "misplaced"? Hahax! Hmmm, think that's about it for today bah... :)