this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Firday 13th

Anything can happen today!

Today Physics did worksheet, then is English liao... Did a Comprehension test during English... The comprehension quite difficult, but the summary quite easy... Hahax! Then is Maths after recess... Went through our differentiation test. I got 23/35... :( Haiz... Then is Chinese lesson... Then need to finish up the paper 2... Sianz... Then when Ms Kang ask me whether want to go for oral practice or finish my paper, I say I wanna go oral in a excited way... Hahax! Then she say cannot but then I thought she joking then I go lor... Hahax! Later she came into the classroom and tell me that I cannot go as she want me to finish up the paper (I owe her 2 :D)... Then I still don't want, so I promise her I will hand in 2 of the papers by Monday and she agreed... Hahax! Now on Sunday must pia liao...

After school, went to get a bite then went to play soccer... Within 5 mins, it started to rain heavily and we went back to canteen... Later we played "Fetch" in the rain... Lol! After that went to 4E3 classroom play soccer, 2-on-2... We move all the tables and chairs to one side and we used the middle space... Then the light, only the middle one is lighted up, which had the "tournament" feeling... Hahax! One spotlight in the middle like that... Later when rain stopped, went down to play... It started raining again when we go down... =/ Never mind, we still play penalty shoot-out... Hahax! Soon, the rain stopped, and we played match... Damn funny la, a few people fall down... After that went to canteen to rest with Hon Xuen and Darren... Later I went back again...

Sufiyan and Uzair came back again, so they joined in... Hahax! Damn funny and fun la playing with them... Later left me, Ze Yi, Uzair, Qaayum, Haziq, Sufiyan, Edward, Ameen and Hong Yong playing... Both teams won 1 time each, so we played penalty shoot-out to find out the winner... Nobody scored in the first 10 shots?! Hahax! Cause all keep shooting aeroplanes... Then I scored the winning penalty shot... Lol! Now the losing team has to keep the ball... Hahax! So we played all the way until 6.45pm... Haiz... Tomorrow still got Flag Day... =/