this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Exam blues

Last night went for dinner with my relatives and back home to catch the match between Everton and Man U... They bounced back from 2-0 to 2-4... Hahax! Whereas Chelsea drew with Bolton... WOOHOO!!! Then later watched the Portsmouth and Liverpool match... Well, Liverpool lost 1-2... Hahax! While watching the second half, I was feeling kinda sleepy already, so ate Ferrero Rocher to keep my awake... Hahax! Actually wanna sleep at 12am, but went to watch Torino and AC Milan match until about 1.30am, then went to sleep...

This morning woke up and was feeling tired... Then waited at home for my breakfast... Eat le, then wait for lunch... Hahax! After lunch, sat down with my laptop, starring at my screen... Then later chatted on MSN... Damn sianz la... Tomorrow is the start of Mid-Year exams le - Chinese... The rest of the papers resume next week... ARGH!!! Take so long to resume... Haiz... Damn bored lor at home... :( Maybe later go look through the letter writing notes bah... =/