this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cracking

Haiz... These few weeks are quite tiring for me, maybe because I ain't getting enough sleep... =/ I fell asleep while watch soccer at around 11pm only? -_- Every week just passes by and the Mid-Year Exams will be coming in a few weeks time... Haiz... Almost all of my June holidays will be spent in school? Hope not... :(

Anyway, today woke up, watched TV and went to do my homework later on... As promised, I had to hand in the 2 Chinese Paper 2 by tomorrow and finished in the afternoon with a lunch break... :) After finishing, went to study for the Chemistry test tomorrow... Then went on to do the A.Maths TYS... Just finished it, except for a few sketching of graphs questions... ;) Wonder what Mdm Azlinah gonna do for English lesson tomorrow since she decides to stop doing newspaper folio for the time being... Our NAPFA test is coming this Thursday... My target for this year is of course a gold award again, which will make it 4 consecutive years for me... Hahax! In order to do that, I just need to do AT LEAST 5 chin-ups... The rest of the items I am confident of them... :) So hopefully my arms will make me proud... HAHAX! :D Next Saturday still got POA remedial from 9am-11am sia... Sianz... :(

Hope next week will be an enjoyable week for me... =/ Anyway, wish all the band members good luck in their SYF tomorrow... :D