this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Beginning of mugging

Today went to school and was very sleepy... So I just sat down and slept for a while... But the place where I am sitting is rather cold? I was directly under the direction of the air blown by the aircon... So I was feeling cold and sleepy... Hahax! Then later had my Chinese paper 1... My hands was very stiff while doing the letter writing... Then later moved on to the essay... Hope I don't write out of point for the essay... =/ Then recess... After that, came back and proceeded with paper 2... The comprehension quite difficult leh... The answers cannot be directly found in the passage, so almost every question need to use your own knowledge about the sentence and words... Haiz... If can pass paper 2, I am happy liao... Hahax!

After school went for lunch then kick around before going to ASPIRE... Guess what, ASPIRE was canceled due to some reasons... Hahax! But nevertheless, I stayed back in class to finish my A.Maths TYS... Actually wanna go JE library to find the 1E1 kids with Andy de, but they left le... So I stayed back in school to play soccer lor... Then went home...