this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

ASPIRE-ed

Today was a free day... Mdm Azlinah will not be with us for the whole week as she is having a course, and Mdm Ow never come today, which also means we don't have our test... WOOHOO!!! Hahax! The whole class was like cheering for it sia... Hahax! So helped Andy install Adobe Photoshop CS2 during Geography lesson... Then it was recess liao... After recess is Chinese, then Ms Kang gave us a surprise test on Paper 2?! Haiz... The comprehension passage so difficult to do... So many blanks in my paper... Then it was Maths... Maths lesson was kinda fast today... Did a few questions and tadah, it was Chemistry...

After Chemistry, went for my lunch, then went for Physics remedial... We did practical there, then off we go for our 1st session of ASPIRE... Now I know what it is like being a Chairman... Haiz... So busy taking attendance... Then finally majority of them reported le, then I can peacefully do my Maths... It was 50 questions of differentiation, and I mean 50! So managed to finish about 31 of it within 1hour 30minutes, although Wei Fan keep asking me about POA... Hahax! Then 5.30pm is up and Ms Chee came to check the attendance... Before she came, half the class gone liao... Haiz... Then I went home alone lor... So sian... :(