this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Always on my side

Had a breeze through Chinese cause we don't need to do any papers today, but we gonna do it on Friday... Hahax! So slacked for the whole 2 periods... Then English, we had to present our work and I was the spokesman of my team... -_- So after presenting, went for recess... Like every other Wednesday, the queue of Stall 7 is always the longest... So I joined in to get a taste of the fried chicken every week... Hahax! Bought 4 indeed... MMMmmm~~~ :D Then quite full, go and try out the chin-up which I am gonna do tomorrow for NAPFA... Managed to do 4, so should be no problem doing 5 tomorrow bah... =/ Then had 1 period of Social Studies and is hardcore Maths... We did graphs today which were quite easy and slacked while teacher going through the problems which some of us encounter... Then went for POA...

Today's session was rather stressed, as we were asked to do MCQs, which I hated alot... But I finished them yesterday already... Then waited for Wan Ting to finish then left for soccer... Actually we were using a basketball but the 5Ns have an actual, proper soccer ball to play with... Hahax! Then later it was Chinese vs Malays... LOL!!! Racist ain't we? But that was not our intention la... Hahax! So about a few minutes later, Qaayum volleyed the ball into the canal... So our hearts just sank la... So the Chinese continue to kick around with the basketball while the Malays go bring the ball back... Hahax! Then later continue to play lor... In the end, my team won 3-0... Hahax! Recently, my form is quite good, so scored alot of goals la... :D Then go to Cheers with Ze Yi and Alex then went home...