this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

To and fro

Just came back from dinner with my father's friend...

Ok, today's first lesson was tiring enough... Mr Lim wants us to run 2.4km today when everybody was like -_-... Hahax! So no choice had to run, and I came in at 12:07mins... Not a very good timing for me as I usually run 11mins ++... Then later had POA... Then recess... After recess had A. Maths test... Gonna lost at least 5 marks le, cause don't know how to do... Then CEP, Mr Lim came in to enlighten us about the LEAPS system and blah... Then later go to computer lab for the NE quiz thingy... The game that we play is always the same throughout my 4 years in Yuan Ching... Haiz... Sianz... Then later have Geography remedial... So sianz there lor...

After that went to see the "Too Tuff To Puff" street soccer competition at behind technical block... So watched until the finals, then I went to JEC again to pay the deposit of our class t-shirt... The receipt there stated the wrong type of shirt, and I told the girl, and hopefully she KNOWS what we want... =/ Then later went home...