this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Struck down

Forget about school, let's go straight to the Sports Heats 1 :D

So went to 7-11 to get something to bite, cause I skipped my lunch to go there to help my junior sportsleaders for the throwing and jumping events... However, I only help out for the Long Jump and Triple Jump... First, I helped Long Jump... Not much interesting things happening there... So after the 'B' Boys had jumped, we went to make an announcement to call for the 'B' Girls who are going for the long jump... However, there seemed no participants coming... So don't care then I go set-up the Triple Jump... Soon, Zi Fang, Hong Yong and Berlin came to help... Then the girls were like so fascinated by the shover and started fighting over it... Hahax! Then later saw some small frogs on the grass... Then Zi Fang and Clara-Anne were like so scared of them, cause Hong Yong and Wai Yau caught it and decided to throw at them... Hahax! Then Clara keep on screaming... Hahax! So measured the distance jumped by the participants... Then later end le... Woohoo!!

Then later went back to the shelter to find some water... Then as I wanted to buy drink from the vending machine, it was spoilt... -_-''' Then went up to the stands to find water, and managed to get a sip... Then later went down to get somemore from Chern Ping... :) Then came the 4x100M relay... Our heats was kind of like filled with good runners? Hahax! So I was again the first runner... Lucky my lane is lane 6, which is further away from the starting line... :D So sprinted off and pass the baton to Ko Hein... BUT, when he started accelerating, I couldn't catch up with him, and asked him to slow down... Hahax! Then I was like trying to pass the baton with my hands trying to reach for him... When you come to think of it, it is rather funny... HAHAHAX! Then later Kamal, our last runner took the baton and sprinted pasted the 4T1 team and clinched the first place... I was like "Oh My God" when I saw him closing down the 4T1 guy... Hahax! So I guess we guaranteed a spot in the finals... WOOHOO!!!! Now my worry is the Fartlek and the 4x100M (CCA)... Haiz... Don't know if the Fartlek can get through anot... =/

So later went home via bus even though I can walk home... :P So waited for 178 with the couple... :D While waiting, heard some giggling behind me... Wonder what they are doing... =/ :D