this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Show me the space

Today went to the IT Show 2007 with Edward, Cheng Hao, Ze Yi, Haziq and Wee Teck... So made our way there and went straight to the convention center... The PS3 booth caught Ze Yi's attention, so we went to walk around first... Then later went to the exhibition... We walked the first level of it and nothing much there as my needs are not located there... So went up to the last level to walk...

Initially, I wanted to buy a 100GB external portable hard disk, but a 160GB costs $199 which was discounted from $249... So took the 160GB one... Hahax! So paid for it and off to my next item on the shopping list - 2GB MicroSD for my handphone... So walked a few steps and found it... Lucky there is still alot of stock, or else my journey there would be wasted... :) So bought it for $69... Paid it via netts since it is my first time holding it as my mother doesn't allow me to take it... :D Then later walked around finding CD-RW... But as I was thinking, buying a flash drive would be a better alternative since it is small and convenient... So went to buy a 1GB flash drive for $22... Then later found Zhi Kai... Later wanted to leave le, but Cheng Hao is still looking for his speakers... So went back in and waited for them...

Cheng Hao bought a speaker named "Armageddon", and indeed it is an Armageddon - Big, Heavy... Hahax! Ze Yi was sweating away while helping Cheng Hao carry his speaker... LOL!!! Next, off for our lunch at 3.30pm at Marina Square... Edward never tagged along as he doesn't have enough money... So we dined at Seoul Garden... As we were finishing our food, one of the waiters came and took away our food as he said that the buffet lunch is over... -_- It is as if he is chasing us away... Then the Week Teck keep saying stupid stuffs about that guy... Hahax! Then later left and walked around Marina Sqaure then took a taxi home...

So basically, today bought extra storage drives... Total spendings: S$290