this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Muddy luck

This morning went to have a friendly match with my primary school's friend's team... When we reached there, I went to check out the field... It was muddy... When I say mud, it really means MUD, thick mud... So, the scoreline did not turn out quite well... We were thrashed 14-2... Haiz... Now our main problematic area is our keeper and defense... Hahax! Then after the match, went to wash up... Except I never clean my boots, go home then wash... Having a slight backache too... Wonder why...

So later took the MRT to Jurong East Entertainment Center to have our lunch... We ate Long John Silver... Then later went up to arcade... Later, the counter girl saw me wearing our school's Sec 3 Camp shirt, and insisted that it was part of the uniform and before I could say "NO", she chased me out... WHAT THE FUCK? CAN'T I HAVE A SAY?! GOD DAMIT!

Then later went out and view a mini basketball tournament outside... Then later we were deciding where to go... After deciding, they gonna go to Calvin's aunt's house for a swim... So I, Darren and Hong Yong went home... Took the 98 bus alone... Was about to doze off in the bus... -_- Then reach home le... Before going up, went to wash my boots and socks... It was total MUD! Hahax! Also, the sole of my boots has signs of coming out le, from the look at the condition of my sole at my heel... Then went up and bathe and went to sleep... Just wake up... -_-