this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Mingling around

Today's lessons were pretty relaxed... The POA test was postponed to a later date, S.S did group work, Chemistry is always the most relaxed lesson of all, then maths... Hahax! Then had English remedial after school... We need to list out all the points for a passage for summary... Then when Mdm Azlinah went, then me, Ryan, Randall, Dominic, Haziq did some "splitting of workload" session... Hahax! So in the end copied from Randall and Ryan... Hahax! Then I still had to wait for the others to finish before I can leave... Haiz... Then later went down to find the guys...

Some of them were playing baseball? Hahax! Then I just sit there and watch and I was purposely being hit by the "ball"... Hahax! Then later go to canteen to rest and mingled around... Then later Zhi Kai and the girls were freaked out when they heard the piano playing 2 notes when no one was there... Hahax! I think I heard it too? Quite noisy there, so can't confirm... :P Then later saw the sportsleaders helping Mr Liew, then Hong Yong and me go check it out... Then later mingled with them lor... Then the Clara-Anne kena di siao-ed by us again... Hahax! Then later so and mix with the boys again... Then helped to sort the papers... Then Ze Yi and Alex came... Then talk talk talk then went home le...