this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Luck ain't here anymore

Well, today went to school for maths remedial... Then went for lunch with Damien at Jurong Point at Crystal Jade... Then walk around then went to his house...

So started off with PS2... Winning Eleven again... Hahax! He kept losing to me and he was thrashed by me 7-0 in a match... :D Then later played WWE... Created SOMEONE and bashed him up... :D Hahax! Then i won him... :D Then later continued with Winning Eleven again... Like always, he lost to me every match... Then soon, he wanna play last game... Arsenal vs Man U...

This match was rather tense for me... I scored the opening goal and he equalised just before halftime... -_- Then later scored another goal to lead 2-1... Then his Van Persie scored another equaliser just before full time... Damit... So went into extra time... Then he scored a goal leading 3-2... Then coming to the closing seconds... I MISSED SO MANY chances sia... That stupid Rooney lor... Legs so short... Haha... Then his keeper so alert... Then when going to end, he score another goal which totally crushed my winning streak... -_-!!!!!!!!

Then later went home...