this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Just nice

Today went to study for my Social Studies test on Tuesday... Damn sian... Can't get anything in... Hahax! Then slacked the whole morning and afternoon... Actually wanted to go for haircut during the afternoon, but my father gonna bring me there during evening... So played Football Manager 2007 again, since I had not touched on it for a very long time...

So had my dinner before going for my haircut... Not many people there and I guess I was the lsat customer... Hahax! Meanwhile, I nearly dozed off twice... Lol! Once I close my eyes, I don't want to open... :P This time, the length is not too long nor too short... It was just nice... :D Hahax! But still need to wait for my hair to season first... Hahax! Then later went home...

Haiz... Now my legs are aching not so badly, maybe due to yesterday's match... Hopefully can recover by Heats 2... :)