this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Hopeless

Today got back our social studies common test and had a class test... Think can pass only la... Then blah blah blah and Damien was drawing his pillow which looked like a smiley... Hahax! Then after school went for Sports Heats 2...

Reached there and waited for Mr Liew and the girls to come... So I was helping out in the Long Jump and Triple Jump again... Hui Min, Clara-Anne and Su Ming were the only juniors helping me and Calvin... So kept teasing the girls... Hahax! They also speechless... :P Anyway, after helping, went to slack before my event comes... So soon, it was the fartlek already... So gathered out team and get ready for the race... I was the 2nd runner, running 50M... I nearly slipped and fell cause the ground quite slippery... When it reached the last runner, we were still in the top 3 after his first round... But soon, in the second round, we came in 6th out of 7 teams... HOPEFULLY, we can get through the heats and qualify for the finals la... =/

Haiz... Not gonna love the 1st semester... :(