this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Head to toe

Today's lessons were not boring... Had Chemistry practical... The chemical reactions were kinda interesting and and fun la... Hahax! Then today no English remedial cause it was used to held the oral exam... So after school, went to Jurong Point with the guys to buy a new ball cause the previous one was confiscated by Mr Govin yesterday as our good friend knocked out a window pane... :D Then I, Ze Yi and Alex went to have our lunch at Jurong Point before returning to school...

After went back to school, also no place to play soccer... So sat down and feeling boring... -_- Then later went up to 4E2 classroom to have fun... We threw things up into the fan, so that the direction would be diverted... Hahax! Then keep aiming to Edward... Lol! Then later went down to kick around... Then went back to canteen to rest... Later went home with Hon Xuen... Halfway to the MRT station, the rain gets heavier and heavier... Hahax! Then we were running like mad dogs from the bridge of the canal, to the shelter... LOL!!! Then I was 3/4 wet... Then took the bus home... When boarding the bus, it was slow, and I was drenched in the rain, especially my bag... Haiz... Then alighted and ran all the way back home... My shoes were also very wet and my whole pants was wet... Hahax!