this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Flash

This morning suddenly rained, so took my dad's car to school... Hahax! Then along the way, saw lots of lightnings... Then reached school then went to class... First lesson was English... So as always, had newspapers for us to read... Then later I was called out for oral practice... Then I had to read a passage then the teacher commented on it... Quite funny la... Hahax! Then next was Damien's turn... Then when he asked where he was supposed to go, Mdm Azlinah told him to go to canteen, and he actually did!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAX! Then the whole class was laughing at it sia... Hahax! Then I went to find him... LOL!!! Then later was Geography... Nothing much to say there la... Then recess!

After recess had Chinese first, and we were asked to do letter writing... So finished then slacked until lesson ends... Then Mr Liew came in for Maths... Did another type of differentiation... Quite confused though... Hahax! Then it was Chemistry for the last lesson... This new chapter is on "Organic Chemistry"... Till now, then I know that the gas, Methane, is actually our fart... :D Hahax! Then later we were told that the chemical "lubricant" was in crude oil... Then Damien is getting high by now, after I told him not to think otherwise of the word "lubricant"... Hahax! Then he was like laughing like mad until he can't control himself... Hahax! Then it was after school liao... Time goes quite fast today...

Then went to eat, then play basketball for a while before going up for CCA... Then Clara-Anne always kena di siao by me ang Hong Yong because of the frog incident at Jurong Stadium there... Hahax! Then had the tounge twister activity la... Then Clara was asked to read the lines about "frogs" twice... Hahax! So funny... Then later went down to canteen to put bag, then go play basketball for a while la... Then later saw Hui Min and Debra outside the school at the canal there... Then they wanna come in... Hahax! Then I showed them the way to school... :) Then later they were like so amazed about the route to sneak into and out of school... Hahax! Then later we go shoot balls... Debra and Hui Min were like so pitiful la, cause Hong Yong keep don't want give them the ball... Hahax! I so good, never bully my juniors... :D Then later throw throw throw, then went home lor... Walked with them till Cheers then I took bus home...

Had fun today with my juniors la... :)