this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Coincidence

Today only have Physics lesson cause we gonna have our COMPASS programme... So the programme started and we were given a stack of papers and a huge ring file... During our recess break, we already felt that it was kinda boring le... Hahax! Then later went up and continue... It is more of paper work... Then later had lunch break again... Then later went up to continue... It all ended at around 2pm which supposedly it should end at 4pm... Hahax! Then went down and go play soccer...

Play play play, then later felt a pain at my knee there... It was the skin of my old wound which came off... Haiz... So long le, still haven't fully recover... :( Then later slacked lor, don't wanna worsen my injury... Then later went to canteen to rest... Then later went home... While walking along the canal, Rajesh and his bicycle gang came, and we lom pang their bikes home... Hahax! I took Rajesh's bike... At first when I stand on the stands, it was quite scary? It was shaking sia... Hahax! Then I somehow grabbed Rajesh quite tightly on his shoulders? Hahax! I was like hoping I will not fall and finally reached my front gate while Yew Choong alighted at the back gate... Hahax!