this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What can you do with $100?

Today met up with Edward to go to Queensway Shopping Center together while Augustine and Cheng Hao took Hong Yong's father's car... Then when going to reach, Cheng Hao called me, saying that he over-slept and he missed the ride and coming by himself... Hahax! Then we waited for Cheng Hao in Mcdonalds and had our lunch there... After lunch, went to walk around...

So as we walked, we bought stuffs and checking prices of making a jersey and found a not-bad shop to print jerseys... Then later I bought a Nike Dri-Fit shirt... It costs around $28 after 15% of discount... Then we walk around to buy Cheng Hao's stuffs... Then later we took bus 198 back to Jurong West to check out the pasar malam there... Then I bought a Barcelona jersey for $30... Then Cheng Hao can't find his Manchester United jersey of his size... Hahax! So I went with him to Jurong Point to look for it while I went to buy stationery... We chased the bus 187 sia... Hahax!

We went into SportsLink and couldn't find... Then he wanted to buy pencil box at 7th Street... Then when I was waiting outside for him to pay, the girl gang came out... I was like feeling so suay to even see them at Jurong Point... HAHAHHAHAHAHAX!!!! Even Cheng Hao feels the same way too... :D Then later went to Royal Sporting House but still cannot find, then went home...

Actually spending $60 on just 2 shirts is quite hurting... LOL!!! But once in a while is alright, right? Hahax!