this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Time flies when you ain't having fun

Another week has just gone past, and another month had just started... Remedial is our daily routine everyday after school... Haiz... Mondays and Tuesdays are the most "no mood" days for me... While we are in Sec 3 last year, everything is going smoothly without any dilemmas in anything we do... But for this year for the Drama, WE Sec 4s are on the verge of disappointing our teacher in-charge as WE feel that we don't have the time for SYF this year... Andy and I also felt the same way too as I also don't really have time for soccer as much as I want... I assume that the rest of the "big seniors" are ALSO not very keen being part of SYF right? Maths lessons ain't good for me and I presume that I can't score well for the next test...

Anyway, today finished my weekend homeworks except for E.Maths which popped up in my mind a while ago... Quite a boring weekend for me though... Also, had some love bites from mosquitoes before Valentine's Day... Lol... Tomorrow gonna have a mini-detention for POA... Haiz... :(