this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Relax or stress?

Well, today had 2 papers - E.Maths and Geography... E.Maths was kinda easy and straight forward, so no need to think too much... Hahax! Heard from Gabriel that Mr Liew expects me to score full marks for the test... But, still must see if I have any careless mistakes lor... Then later was Geography paper... I'm gonna flunk badly for it man... I think I wrote the wrong stuffs... Haiz... So still got confidence in my Social Studies paper... Hahax! Then after recess, lessons resume as per normal... Ms Lim somehow flare up again? Haiz... Then it was Maths... Gonna go into another section of Differentiation... Sianz... Hope I can understand bah... T.T

So after school there is no English remedial, then stayed back in class for a while to settle the Sports Day thingy... Now the girls are not keen in running... Haiz... What a headache! Then later went down to have my lunch, then played soccer... Then play until about 5.40pm then went home...

First thing I did was put down my bag, find my QA (Qualitative Analysis) table from my Sec 3 notes and took a bath... Hahax! Then later went down to use computer then started revising... Started on Physics first as it was easier to remember the stuffs than Chenistry... You will know why... :D So took my dinner and continued my revision for Chemistry... Went through the formulas needed for tomorrow and the worst part of it was to memorise every single bit of the QA table... 2 pages, with 3 categories for you to memorise... So tried my luck in memorising, and managed to get a screenshot into my brains... Hahax! My juniors, please memorise before you reach Sec 4, it will benefit you... :D Hahax! Good luck for the Common test dudes! ;)