this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Last minute

Today we sang the national anthem twice again... Sianz... Then received our Physics 10-year-series book... Then had a debate session during English... The topic is on "Gay Marriages"... The atmosphere was quite tense... Hahax! Then went for recess... After recess had A.Maths test... Quite easy... Then Chinese class watch video... Then school ends... But me and some of the guys went to do our "notice board"... LOL!!! It was all last minute work... Hahax! Then after that went to play soccer... After our second match, we went to rest then saw the girls again...

The girls came to chase me, Hon Xuen and Hong Yong again... Hahax! But still can't chase me... :D Then later went to play soccer again... Moreover, I scored another similar goal like last time, hit the underside of the crossbar and went in... HAHAHHAHAHAX!!! Then later walked home with Chi Kai and Yew Jhow...