this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

In dismay

Today's school was pretty boring... As usual, we were asked to run the canal once for PE... Then had POA... After recess had maths, then CEP then assembly... When after my lunch break, as I was going to put my money back into my wallet, I saw my IC partly out, and found out that I lost the SD card which Damien gave me... I was like so fucked up sia... How on earth can the SD card sneak out from that small area?!?!?!?!?! So I went up to class and check but still can't find it... Then went to toilet to check... But the uncle was washing it, so I guess all hopes are gone... :( So went for Geography remedial... Then stayed back to do the "notice board" of our class... But I and Gabriel went to go through the script which was going to be used for the SYF... Then after that went to play soccer with the guys... Didn't really had fun cause I was not on good form... Then went home... :(