this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Going down

Today started off with writing a short review on the movie which we had watched during Chinese period... Then is English... Now need to write a reply to a complaint... Hahax! Then recess... Then is Social Studies... Ms Tan went through the assignment which we did few weeks ago... Then is maths lessons again... Haiz... I guess this is the first time I am suffering during maths lesson... Whatever the teacher is saying, I don't really understand lor... I am sure that almost the whole class doesn't understand her... Haiz... Gonna fail the upcoming Probability test le la... Then lucky she never give remedial, but got homework which I don't really know how to do... :( Then need to wait until 4pm before my POA remedial starts... Meanwhile, went up to the hall to see the CNY concert rehearsal... Just as I wanna go up for POA, I was asked to act in the shooting scene again... Hahax! Quite a few NGs... Then finally got the whole thing running but the gunshots are rather slow... Lol!

Then after POA, went to play soccer at parade square... After a while, went to back court to play... Then later fell down again... Had a few cuts on my elbow and my pants nearly had a hole as I skidded on the ground... Hahax! Then later went home... When we walk past the autism school, Kek Chin kicked the ball onto the roof of the foyer... Hahax! Then we were waiting for Mr Foo to drive out first, but we just continued rescuing the ball... Hahax! Meanwhile, Ameen keep doing silly and lame stuffs which made me laugh like hell... Hahax! Then later Qaayum went up to take then went home...