this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Blood of luck?

Today went to Shronn's house to bai nian... So met up with Andy and Yu Xian first then we slowly found the place... Hahax! Then went up to her house then sat down and chat abit, then went down to play catching... As only me and Andy are the seniors, we were made the catchers... Then later prank called Shronn since she don't have my number... Hahax! Then later caught them all as they are going in groups... Lol! Then later 5 of the girls need to catch the rest of us and I am the only survivor... Hahax! All the grisl can't catch me... :P Then later went to Jurong Point to walk walk... We went to the arcade then went back to Shronn's house there... Played at the playground... Also, they wanted to play Blind Mice, which is my most horrified game ever... Hahax! But no choice, have to play with them as we are the only seniors there... Then as I was trying to climb to another place, I had a cut in between my shin and knee... Haiz... Damn suay... Maybe that's a lucky sign to my common test next week? Hahax! :P

Then later went up to her house, then came out again to play block catching... Then we were like asking Andy to stay longer, and he did... Hahax! At first I and Andy were made the catchers again... Haiz... Seniors are always the one who have to give in... :P So caught all in one bunch as they went in a group again... Hahax! Then later Yu Xian, me and Andy were in the lift, Then Shronn made the lift jerk, as if it had came to a fault... Then Andy and Yu Xian was so scared lor... Hahax! Andy is so damn worried... :P Then later when the door opened, the 2 guys ran out of the lift... Hahax! Then later me, Yu Xian and some of the girls were in the lift... Then Shronn made the lift jerk and 2 of the girls just screamed like nobody's business... Hahax! Then another time, a girl nearly grabbed me... Hahax! Then we just played until 6.45pm... In between, we kind of created some inconvenience for the public? Hahax! Then later went home, and saw Hui Yin and Xue Lin boarding the same bus as me...