this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Anti-Climax

Today we were pissed off again as the principal wants us to sing the national anthem again... Then later went back for Chinese... Slacked there then had another debate for English again... Hahax! But only selected people will be the debaters... The motion is: "BGR should be allowed in schools". Then recess... Then had S.S then maths... The teacher kind of pissed off which followed up by us?! I guess she can't accept our normal noise volume... Haiz... Then keep giving questions to do...

After school is freedom cause no remedial as teachers had meetings... Then went to di siao Shronn and she kicked me on the shin and had a minor cut bruise... :( Then later di siao Hui Yin cause she talked about me and could not find a chance to take revenge... Hahax! Then later went to play soccer until about 6.30pm... Then Hong Yong found out that his handphone is lost... Then we went to help him find around the places which he had been... Then later made some calls and it was in Ms Lim's hands... Initially, Chaqif overheard the conversation between Ms Lim and Ms Lee about Hong Yong's handphone... Hahax! Then later Hong Yong NEARLY gave Afian a kiss on the cheek... HAHAHAHAHAH!!! But he missed me... I guess my first time is still available... ;)