this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Strangers

Today is the first day of school, and also the first day of orientation for the Sec 1s also... Hahax! So went to the assembly area, then sat down, then waited for the HOD to finish their speeches then went back to class... And I forgot to go to the hall to see the sec 1s... Hahax! So Miss Lim came in to talk about some admin stuffs lor... As usual for the past 2 years... Hahax! Talk le then Ms Chee came in to explain to us about the holiday homework... Then she left, and the student leaders also left to find their Sec 1s and lead them to their recess... Hahax! Meanwhile, my stomach ain't giving me face as it just keeps grumbling and feel like going to the toilet for the whole morning... After the recess, went back to class... It was Ms Tan who came in then later came Mr Liew... After attending about 2 periods of his lesson, then off we go for the orientation le... Hahax!

So I saw my 1E3 peeps again then they were taught the school song in the hall... Then after the school song, we leaders took over to teach them the school cheer... Lucky my voice today not bad... Hahax! then after the school cheer, is their school tour and ice-breakers... At 2.30pm, went to see the shirts... The student council shirt not bad, the colour quite nice... But I haven't open the SportsLeaders yet... Well, tomorrow will issue out the shirts provided they turn up and brought the money... Hahax! That is what Mr Liew told me...

Then later went back to join my 1E3 again... They were playing wacko... And at the last round, I was kena hit by the wacko and I don't even know who called my name... Hahax! Then I had to do a forfeit... Damit! Hahax!

After the ice-breakers, went back to the hall to continue our school cheer... Well, this year's Sec 1s are quite quiet and less enthusiastic as the previous batch... Then after everything, debrief, then went to play soccer! Hahax! Quite shiok la today...