this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Real "kick"

Today when walking to school, saw a line of people entering the side gate... Then later when I walk. I only know that it was because of that minor construction on the pavement... Had I known earlier, I should have walked from the front gate of my condo, then save the trouble of going one big round... Hahax! Then Ms Lim gave me a list, stating which papers which we will be taking for 'O' Level... Then need to give everybody sign... -_- Then school starts... Social Studies that time, Damien was sleeping almost the whole of it... Hahax! Then I keep poking him... Lol!!! Then after that is POA... Did one question then lesson end le, which also means it's recess time... Hahax!

After recess is both sciences... For physics, went trough the notes lor... Then the simple experiment of the magnets so disgusting... Hahax! Then for Chemistry, did mind-mapping... After Chem, is 2 free periods of Maths cause Mr Liew needa go for the presentation of the trip which he brought some people to Japan... But after the lunch break is English remedial again... Sianz...

Then I cannot find the list which the girls are going to sign... Then asked Lee Zhen, lucky it is with her... Hahax! Then English remedial needa do a worksheet entitled "Variety of Sentences"... From the title, I can tell that it ain't something which we love doing it... Hahax! No choice have to do it, and no choice, I have to collect it in the end, no choice, cause I am the chairman... Lol! Then after I finish, went to do some POA stuffs... Then waited for everybody to finish first then leave the class since also no soccer ball waiting for me... Hahax! Then went down to find the basketball guys... Then the 2 girls come after me for story-telling again... Hahax! So they tried to chase me, but still can't catch me... Lol! But after running, feel very tired! Then I went to play basketball for the sake of running away from them... Hahax!

After one match of basketball, went to canteen to rest... Then saw Qi Long's bag being hostage of the story... Hahax! Quite pitiful of him... Hahax! Then he was harassed by them... Then Wai Yau and I just watched the show... :D But then later the girls come and find me... Haiz... Then later my water bottle was the hostage... No choice, tell them lor... Then lucky later Siang Lin told them one... Hahax! Lol!! Then later went to di siao Wee Keong lor... Lol!! Then went home...