this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Memories

Well, after 4 days of hard work, it is finally over... I am just gonna talk about the happenings on yesterday and this morning... So on Friday, took my camping bag to school... Look kinda cartoon la, but no choice... Hahax! Then after that assembly, i put my bag in class, then brought my 1E3 to class then bring them to the hall for the briefing of the talent spotting session by all PAGs... We were quite behind time because it was delayed by some extended speeches... So our first visit was the drama... So Damien did their job and finished in about 30mins? Then brought them back to the hall for Dance... Mrs Lim did a long speech and got the dance members to introduce themselves then asked my 1E3 boys to do some stretching... Hahax! Then later brought them up to the music room for Band... They played the same few pieces to entertain my kids... Hahax! Then they get to try out the instruments... After the auditions, went to do some campfire songs with them and we "argued" with the other class... Hahax! In the end, they still lose to us... Hahax! Well, I guess my class is more into jeering instead of cheering... Hahax! After that, went to bring them for photo taking... Then some of us went to entertain the girls with our crap-ness... Hahax! After that, went to the canteen to rest and work on the class cheer... The boys not quite cooperative at first, then sooner they start to get the feel... Lol! Then we released them at around 1pm instead of 12.45pm... Heard that some parents complained to us because of the late release... -_- My voice is half gone by then...

So Andy, Zhi Kai, Xiu Wei, Siang Lin, Shawn, Hon Xuen went to eat at the coffee shop then went back to the school to prepare for the start of the camp at 2.30pm... So when we report back to the hall at about 2pm, quite alot of people are there already, also, the councilors put on their Student Council T-shirt and also the SportsLeaders... Hahax! Then later Mr Lim briefed them first then we started off with some cheers and claps... Then I briefed them on their toilet locations... Later went to ask Clara-Anne, Xue Yi and Wen Yong to help me out in the Amazing Race game... So I asked them to help me put the poker cards at the respective places... Chaqif came to help also although he is not in the list... Hahax! Anyway, more people to help, I no need to be so stressed... Hahax! Then when the girls report back to me after they put their cards, one of them put the wrong card at the wrong location... Hahax! Then later brought them to the room where the players will come in to get their next clue to find the poker cards... Just in case the players can't find the cards, I checked with them where they put the cards... And to my predictions, girls are actually evill... they put at places where the players can't see it, like on top of a notice board? Hahax! And before I had finished checking, the players had already started to play... Haiz... Then players tend to mistaken a clue for the other... Hahax! Some of them took out the card when they are not supposed to... So I had to run down and put back the card... While some complained that they could not find it... Lol! On the other hand, the telematch was held in the hall... Never get to see them... Hahax! So after the Telematch and Amazing Race, the Sec 1s went to wash up and prepare for their dinner in the canteen...

So they reported in the hall then asked them to do come "before-meal" cheer... Hahax! Kind of a parody of the "Everybody dance now!" thingy... Then the seniors did the traditional cheer in the hall - "Hungry, Hungry!! Very Very!!..." Hahax! The dinner not so appetizing though, but managed to finish it... Lol! Then brought them back to the hall before the campfire... It was raining quite heavily but it stopped 30mins before the campfire... Meanwhile, majority of the sportsleaders were briefed on what to do for the Night Activity... So later brought my kids down to the parade square for the campfire... Later, went to find Mr Liew to give him the consent form... Hahax! Then settled the station games stuffs for the following day... When I came out of the staff room, it was raining heavily... Then the campfire was held in the hall... A fake one indeed, with a light bulb and some translucent orange paper as the fire... Lol! Quite sian la the campfire... After that, brought my kids to the study corner outside the PE shed for the night activity... They had fun in the 2nd game instead of the first game... Hahax! Anyway, brought them back to the hall for the Supper/Shower session... Then I went to the staff lounge to finish drinking the 4 bottles of ice-lemon tea and green tea so that we can use them for the station games... Hahax! And also, grabbed something to eat cause feeling hungry le... Hahax!

After everything, the Sec 1s were asked to sleep le whereas Chaqif, Haziq, me and some other guys started to plug in the PS2 to play FIFA07 and Winning Eleven... Hahax! Then in the other room, some of the boys are playing Blackjack and the loser have to put colgate on their faces... Hahax! From the look at Zhi Kai's face, he must be the loser everytime... Hahax! Later came 3 girls, Zi Fang, Hui Min and Brenda... Hahax! Guess they had nothing to do except sleeping... Hahax! Then later we started telling ghost stories to the girls... Hahax! Among the 3 girls, Zi Fang is the most scared de... Hahax! She keep covering her ears and covering her head with her jacket... HAHAX! Then she keep dreaming about the scene and keep waking up and Hui Min and Brenda just continue to sleep... Hahax!So some of us stayed up for the whole morning and never slept... The girls went back to sleep... Meanwhile while walking around, saw some boys going to bathe at only 4.30am only... Hahax! Then later went up to check on the girls level and found Amran in one of the rooms entertaining them... Hahax! Then later went back to my bunk to pack some stuffs first...

Later at around 7.30am, is the morning exercise... But I had to prepare for the station games... So had my breakfast with Haziq, Cheng Hao and Wai Yau first before starting to set-up the games... The station games quite successful but still behind time, which I don't know why there is a behind time when we are on time... So I was in-charge of the Red Indian... Then later the champion team were to play in a friendly against the Sec 4 student leaders... Hahax! And of course, they lost to us 10-4...Actually we could have scored more, just that Sufiyan keep disturbing our goalie... Hahax! Then after that, area cleaning, prize presentation... After prize presentation, all the student leaders went up to the stage to lead the school cheer once again... So I, Chaqif and Andy lead the whole school in it... Some parts I pronounced it in a higher tune due to my lost of voice... Hahax!Lucky Andy and Chaqif were there to cover up my voice... Hahax! Then later went to Jurong Point to have lunch with Amran, Sufiyan, Haziq, Chaqif, Hong Yong and Steven then went home and sleep till 9.30pm... Hahax!

I would like to thank Andy for helping me lead the camp as I was not there majority of the time as I was busy with the games... Clara-Anne, Xue Yi and Wen Yong for helping me with the Amazing Race... My group members Zhi Kai, Jin Zheng, Qi Long, Aisah, Andy, Haini for leading the class... And of course all the Sec 1s... Well, Bernard is the one who I can remember clearly as he is the most talkative one... Hahax! 1E3 OEI~~~