this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Improvement

Today was the second day of the orientation... So left the class at 12.45pm to meet my 1E3... Without having my lunch, went up to the hall to continue with the orientation... Played with them for a while then I brought my 1E3 to the canteen to do some activities... Then later come this SOMEONE, who is a very BIG SHOT, said that he wanted to eat, therefore, we had to LEAVE!!! Damit eh? Then later they were taught about the campfire songs... Had fun la, and they are more enthusiastic today compared to yesterday...

After that went to give out the shirts to my sportsleaders... Then later waited for MR Liew to pack the stuffs needed for tomorrow's camp... Waited until 5pm, then went for our "lunch" and MR Liew treated us... Hahax! Eating halfway, it rained damn heavy, then waited for it to become less heavy, then run back to school... Then we leave Mr Liew to open the gate first before we run back to school... Hahax! Then settled and finalised some stuffs, then went home...