this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

End of soccer draught

Today's lessons were rather relaxed... Finished the notes for physics, did a group work for English which is rather explicit? Hahax! Maths test, not going to get good score... Hahax! Chinese, slacked more than doing work... Hahax! Then school ends... Then I go collect my I/C from the general office... My hair look kinda weird, but the card is in blue colour cause I am a PR... Hahax! Nicer than the pink one... LOL!! Then went for lunch then started to play soccer...

It had been weeks since we really played soccer together... Hahax! So went to the back-court to play and I was quite on form and scored some beautiful goals... Hahax! Then later the 4Ns came which quite ruined our mood... We Chinese don't really feel like playing le, cause the Malays are just playing with themselves... Moreover, they keep adding their own teammates... Damit eh? So I and Edward left for a water break first... Lol! then soon everybody came and rest... After rest, went to play again behind... This time was better... Only our gang are playing... Hahax! Then played until very shiok... Hahax! But then the weather is very very hot... Now my feet is abit burnt... Hahax! My legs also very tired... Then we went to rest, then went home... Walked with them till Lakeside... On the way there, we saw a black dog which bites, in the grassland... Hahax! Then we just continue walk till Cheers... Then I took a bus home... Now very tired... *yawn* Lucky tomorrow is Saturday... HAHAX!!!